It’s almost Christmas and the blog hop hosted by Brenda Thompson from MealPlanningMagic.com ended last week. I wish it could have gone on longer as I have more Christmas Treats to share but I’m sure I’ll get the chance. Many thanks to Brenda for hosting.
This is a roundup of the recipes I submitted to the linky party. They are delicious and there is still some time to make some treats so click on the links below to get the recipes. Happy baking.
- Week 1 – Almond Crescent Cookies
- Week 2 – Pizzelle
- Week 3 – Phil’s Grandmother’s Italian Cookies
- Week 4 – Giant Ginger Cookies
- Week 5 – Italian Almond Crescents
- Week 6 – Baci di Dama
- Week 7 – Mini Linzer Cookies
- Week 8 – Christmas Tree Vanilla Sugar Cookies
- Week 9 – Apple Pie with Crumb Topping
- Week 10 – Shoofly Pie
- Week 11 – Decadent Bourbon Balls
- Week 12 – Florentines