This Christmas was a whirlwind and I didn’t get to wish you all a Merry Christmas. Hope you had a lovely Christmas.
A brief note to wish you and yours a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Here’s a look back at your favorite 5 posts in 2015.
- Prosciutto Bread (aka Lard Bread) – in the spring this recipe was super popular. It’s a great addition to your Easter menu or any time of the year. You guys loved this recipe and made it number 1.
- Apricot Brandy Pound Cake with Apricot Brandy Glaze – I’m not surprised you liked this easy cake recipe. It’s tasty and definitely a crowd-pleaser.
- Potato Hamburger Buns – I loved these buns and so did you. These turned out so well. I recommend them highly.
- Sluttier Slutty Brownies – the whipped ganache topping takes an already over-the-top dessert and kicks it up a notch. So yummy.
- Meyer Lemon Curd Bars – last but not least this was also a favorite.
Once again thanks for following, reading, sharing and commenting. I really appreciate your support.